Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
News
08/07/11- The site is offically open!!
Affiliates
Affilates

free forum
Moderators
Latest topics
» Airel Hamlin wip
by Achmed Hamlin Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 pm

» Change Changes Everything [PB]
by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 am

» Our Affilate Image
by lyricgeek Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:06 am

» edge of glory lb
by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:03 pm

» charms and hexes
by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 pm

» Changlings - RP site
by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm

» Unknown Dark Infinity {we give cookies <3}
by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm

» ~Our Advertisement~
by lyricgeek Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 pm

» Character Forms
by lyricgeek Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Changlings - RP site

Go down

Changlings - RP site Empty Changlings - RP site

Post by Nix Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Changlings - RP site 1014630ba41dc27m3
Hey people's, I'm here to advertise my RP forum changings!
Our site is based in the stone age and is loosely connected to the book series ,"the chronicles of ancient darkness". Our idea is that a mad mage(magician) took the souls or animals and placed them inside humans, but this resulted in humans with the lower body form of their animal soul, half humans. Of course we went on to cross half humans and normal humans and changlings were created, these are children who can change their lower form in their animal soul but it's not permanent ,they can change back too. There are a few other types of changlings which are listed on the site under the types section including two made up by two of our members, there's also a chance to make suggestions of new types of creatures.

This site was opened in June but we already have about 30 members and all our mods are set up and ready to go. If you looked around the site most of it is explained in there but if you don't understand anything about the site or Changling world, feel free to PM me

We also expect to have monthly competitions involving drawning characters or writing short stories for/about characters. Our logo you seen we designed by one of our own members in our recent logo competition that we will be holding again later in the year we hope.

Thanks for taking your time to read about my site

Nix

----

Nix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum